The pellet machine can be used for the processing of dry materials, as well as some other materials, but each pellet mill must be tested before working, so that you can know the quality of a device. What are the test steps of the pellet machine?
1. We must prepare the materials before testing pellet machine.
2. Then prepare a pellet machine, 5 kg of corn flour, 2 kg of motor oil/edible oil, and 5 kg of fine sand.
3. Test the pellet machine for 15 minutes of mixing corn flour with oil, and mix in about 1-1.5 kg for the first time. The amount depends on the humidity of the raw material.
4. Then the standby device preheats the particles and mixes 1/3 of the fine sand into the oil, and grinds for 15 minutes.
5. Stir 1/3 fine sand into the oil again, add a little oil or cooking oil, and grind for 15-20 minutes.
6. Stir all the remaining fine sand into the oil, add a little oil, and grind for 15-20 minutes.
When we test the pellet machine, we must fully grind it for 1 hour before using the machine. This will ensure the smooth discharge of the pellet machine and the smooth surface of the wood pellets. If not operate like this, there may be phenomena such as mold failure and machine jamming.